Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What a mess!

The streets are completely flooded. What was supposed to be a day spent snowed in turned out a lot different. It's raining here and now the roads are flooded with slush. Oh well. The kids are home with me today. The daycare was open and they were scheduled to go but I hate driving in the snow. So it's been a lazy day. Not much else is new around here. I start work tomorrow and I'm very excited. For those who don't know, I got a job at a nearby spa. It is a beautiful place and I feel so lucky to find something that fit our schedule so well. The twins seem to be accepting the fact that they have to go to school. Hopefully as the weather gets warmer and they're playing outside at school, they'll be completely preoccupied.
Some pictures taken throughout the weeks...








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

natalie lost an arm?

Anonymous said...

about time you posted!
i missed seeing new pics of the most beautiful twins i know.

love auntie katie

Anonymous said...

Love the photo Jeannie! Good luck at the new job tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be great!
-Rebecca

The Lizardo Family said...

Hi Jeannie! I heard the weather out there has been crazy. We've got the other end. It was 71 here today. How was your first day of work? I can't believe all the hair your girls have. Alexandria still hardly has any.

The Lizardo Family said...

I just showed Alexandria the pictures of your girls and she said "Aawww that's my friend."