Thursday, March 8, 2007

Beautiful Girls

Miss Hillary
At Rex & Reed's 1st b-day party, getting their faces painted.
Here they look so much alike, you can barely tell the difference.
This is my favorite shot of Mallory. Is this the best, or what?!?
The girls with Nana.
Such a beautiful pic of Natalie.
Another great one of Mallory.

Look at Natalie's eyes! Striking green.
Sweet Mallory peeking up at me.
Here's a couple funny photos taken with a sweater wrapped around their heads. They really got into it as you can see! They always have a great sense of humor!
Below is Natalie with a big smile!


Since Jeannie has been such a slacker about posting, I wanted to share some really cute pics of the girls that I have taken. They are so funny, so cute and I always look forward to seeing them. They really make me laugh! --Auntie Katie

4 comments:

Jemmmma said...

Very sweet blog Auntie Katie! Thank you for blogging for me...I am a slacker.

The Lizardo Family said...

I love the pictures. Their eyes are so beautiful. I can't believe how much Hillary and Natalie look alike. I was able to tell them apart for a while...now I can't. I think they look a lot like Jay and Mallory looks just like you, Jeannie.

"Gaga" "Mom" or Lynette Duke- Venezia said...

Jeannie, People must stop you all the time to tell you how absolutely beautiful your girls are. They are dolls. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Auntie Kelli loves you girls! We always have so much fun together! xoxo