The girls and I were doing our usual nightly ritual...prepare dinner, sit down to watch a cooking show and wait for Daddy to come home. It's funny to me that they actually enjoy watching these shows but it keeps them quiet, so who am I to complain. This particular show was Rachel Ray. As I'm getting up to check on dinner I hear, "I'm just going to pop this under the broiler and I'll be right back." Next I see Natalie, arms up in front of the television, yelling, "Ugh, are you kidding me Rachel Ray?" I never knew just how serious this was to her. We may have a future Food Network chef on our hands!
P.S. Never, and I repeat, NEVER interfere with their Barefoot Contessa either. All they have to hear is her theme music and they are running from the other room yelling, "coooooooooking!" I've got to stop TiVo'ing it for them.
Happy Halloween
9 years ago
1 comments:
Jeannie,
I just laughed out loud at this one...the twins sound like Eric (yes...he's actually addicted to the Food Network...is that even normal?!?!? - don't answer that!) Say hi to everyone for us! Love, Rebecca
Post a Comment