
So it's not the greatest homemade cake I've ever seen but it tasted great! This was the only other picture that was taken today and I'm not about to whip out the camera for anymore Kodak moments. It's been a long day around here and I'm looking forward to putting the kids to bed and catching American Idol!
P.S. Can you believe the twins actually had the nerve to say, "ewww...gross," as I handed them their slice of cake? I didn't think it looked that bad!
Happy Halloween
9 years ago
5 comments:
wow--
that's a fugly cake!
j/k!!!
It's not that bad...is the coconut hiding something??? The twins crack me up! I got put in my place by Hillary the other night for sure. After scolding Reilly for doing something naughty, Hillary got in my face and told me that I was "mean Auntie Kelli". That kid is something else! Learns from the best! Haha!
i could use a new entry....
anyone out there?????????????
hello (hello)?????????
i could use a new entry....
anyone out there?????????????
hello (hello)?????????
BLOG G-Damn it!
Post a Comment