Monday, May 14, 2007

ER Update

So I never got around to posting Mother's Day pictures. We had a long day at Children's Hospital in Boston. As I was getting the kids ready, I noticed Mallory had what looked like a hernia. Natalie has had surgery for a hernia before so we were pretty sure that was what we were dealing with. Plenty of surgeons and hours later, they decided she has multiple swollen glands. They sent her home and she'll be seeing her pediatrician a little later today. Thankfully she is ok, but what a day! Thank you to Auntie Kelli for picking the twins up and watching them for the day. I'm sure they had so much fun! Off to the doctors.

I'm hoping to get pictures up this evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A big welcome from Auntie Kelli! They were great and they all had a blast!

Love you all!

xoxo

The Lizardo Family said...

Jeannie,
How is Mallory doing? How was your Mother's Day?