So our digital camera is working less and less each day. Nothing seems to be helping. For a while I could charge the batteries each day, but they would still only last a few minutes. Now, I can hardly turn the camera on. When I told the girls that the camera "died," Natalie said, "You have to take it to the hospital and make it feel better." HA...they are so smart. And just when I was getting back into the "blogging world," I have this huge setback. I did get one picture today. The twins were very happy because Daddy took them out for happy meals and a visit to his office. This is right before they left...
It rained yesterday so I don't have any shots of the girls playing in the water. Not that my camera would cooperate anyway. We took advantage of the nice weather today and played in the blowup pool with the hose. The girls were loving it until a neighborhood cat wandered into our yard. They immediately ran for the door while yelling to the cat, "GO HOME!" I've got to get them used to animals. I may have the only kids who are scared of every creature on earth.
Happy Halloween
9 years ago
3 comments:
I love the new sofa! The girls look so excited about the happy meals! Maybe we can get you a new camera for the twis birthday! Christy & Andrew
FUNNY POST
yeah right, they are going to LOVE the chickens at our place.
you have got to teach them to LOVE animals not fear them!
But they learn that from YOU!
Katie
Very cute! Maybe I'll get them a pet for their b-day! LOL!
Auntie Kelli :)
Post a Comment