Monday, October 29, 2007

A friend recently sent along words of support and I've been finding solace in them.

In eternity, everything is just beginning.

Over the past week, I've realized what it is to miss someone. I've never felt so much sadness in my heart. I will forever miss you Dennis. Words cannot express how much I love you - how much we all love you.

4 comments:

Mary S. said...

wow, jeannie. that is very nice.

Katie said...

i love that quote.

Anonymous said...

I guess this is what mourning is. I know what you mean by having sadness in your heart.
All we can do now is be here for eachother.

Kelli

Anonymous said...

Sadness is a part of healing, Someday it won't hurt as much I promise. The first of all the holidays is hard but just make his favorite thing about each one of them part of your family tradition and he will live on through you. Know that he loved you so much and he would want you to be happy and to remember him always in your heart and in your spirit. I love your pics, LUV, Auntie Paula