Friday, December 14, 2007

Outtakes






Mallory wouldn't sit, Natalie wouldn't keep her mouth closed (literally) and Hillary was doing her cheesy poses the whole time! I managed to get a cute/silly shot and will mail them out when I get a burst of energy . Picture day wore me out and Mallory too!

As you can see, Mallory was wiped after my attempts to get the perfect shot. I was starting dinner in the kitchen when she lied down against my leg. Seconds later, she was sleeping. I did move her to the couch but I had to get a cute shot of course!

3 comments:

Katie said...

when talking to you, you definitely sold yourself short on these pics.
if the first one is an outtake, i'd like to see the final copy. can't wait to get it in the mail!

these girls are so cute. you should have done a see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil! that would have been perfect!

Anonymous said...

LOL Katie!
Great pics!
Mallory is just like her mommy, sleeping on the floor like that!

Lisa said...

They are absolutly gorgeous!!!