Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Site Worth Mentioning

The twins are fascinated with the idea of calling Santa on the telephone. It all started as a friendly threat when they were misbehaving. I mentioned that I had his telephone number on hand and could call him whenever needed. Well, the threat didn't work but they were very interested in giving him a call. I Googled and found an adorable website called Telsanta.com. Basically, you register your e-mail address and they send a confirmation number and Santa's toll-free telephone number. After you hear Jody, Santa's elf, Santa comes on and speaks for about a minute (it's automated but very cute) and then they get the chance to tell Santa what they'd like for Christmas. When you are done recording, the message is sent via e-mail. It can be used as a Christmas list, I suppose, but it is also very cute to pass the recording along to friends and family. The girls' message was a bust because they were whispering and then talking over each other but they truly believe they spoke to Santa this afternoon. Now I have to come up with a quick excuse as to why we can't call him over and over again. They've really got the Christmas spirit!

3 comments:

Katie said...

i wish i knew what these girls said, probably funny~

what no pics of the girls today?
i miss them!

Anonymous said...

ooh, sounds yummy!
Mary

Lisa said...

hey...i did this for lexi and she loved it she made us listen to it over and over. Hope you had a nice christmas!
Love, lisa