That is a funny picture! Is that my son?@!?Thanks-- we love you guys!!!
Lil' chubba wubba!♥ to all!
he makes the funniest faces when he smiles!!
Wow, he's already pushing 3.This post is OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, so jeannie is the worst blogger. we all agree right>!@>
ok...even I am sick of looking at this kid and HE'S MINE.Please don't make people dislike him because every time they click on your blog he turns into the beef stroganoff.NEW POST PLEASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERex is suffering from your inability to move your fingers.NEEDLE NOSE.
balogna bum
Someone's being naughty!I'm innocent!I swear!I miss the Maxwells!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is a funny picture! Is that my son?@!?
Thanks-- we love you guys!!!
Lil' chubba wubba!
♥ to all!
he makes the funniest faces when he smiles!!
Wow, he's already pushing 3.
This post is OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, so jeannie is the worst blogger. we all agree right>!@>
ok...even I am sick of looking at this kid and HE'S MINE.
Please don't make people dislike him because every time they click on your blog he turns into the beef stroganoff.
NEW POST PLEASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Rex is suffering from your inability to move your fingers.
NEEDLE NOSE.
balogna bum
Someone's being naughty!
I'm innocent!
I swear!
I miss the Maxwells!!!!
Post a Comment