Thanks to Nana Marie we've discovered a cool park about ten minutes from us. There are so many things to do at this park, I can't imagine them getting sick of it anytime soon. It is a lot of fun! Natalie seems to be notably absent from the pictures but the truth is she is still very cautious of the swings, slides and pretty much any structure that slopes. I have to prod her to leave my side. Yesterday was the first time she willingly went on a swing. I'm sure by the end of summer she'll be a pro! Thank God for this warm weather.
Notice Hillary stepping on Rudy's leash as he's about to split...
maybe the next Cesar Millan?
5 comments:
Finally a new post!!! I can't believe how big Mallory is. She's beautiful!!! I hope Jay has a shot gun. He's going to need it to keep all the boys away from your girls.
It looks like you have triplets! Hi girls, Auntie misses you!
You've got to love this weather!
I'm glad you all like the park! That Mallory is fearless!! I can't wait till the summer when I can some more have fun with you guys!
Happy Mother's day!! Hope you had fun...the park pics are too cute!
Looks like the girls definitely enjoyed the park, and the nice spring weather! We need to find some new parks near us, just the same old ones. Of course they haven't seen them for the past 5 months. Anyway, your girls are beautiful as always! Have a great week!
Post a Comment