I created a new poll to the right. Those names are the three that we're currently tossing around right now. They may change over time. Go vote!
my vote is leighton by a landslidekatie
I love leighton!!!
i was coming over here to see if you had found out if you were having a girl or boy and i see the answer now!
ps we had neighbors that my parents dislike with the last name of leighton. haha
I would love to know who voted for Rosalie? Because I love it but no one else I know seems to. Tell me, tell me pleassse!
I voted for Rosalie! I like how it sounds with the other girls names! -Lesley
Bruce's middle name is Leighton
Also It was Grampa Ben's middle name as well as it is Ben's middle name.
Leighton is my favorite. I also love Molly and considered it for my girls.
I like Rosalie but can't make the vote on the site b/c mom must have already.So excited for another girl, maybe this one will give Mal a run for her $$.Love you all,Amy
I vote for Rosalie it rhymes with the girls.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
my vote is leighton by a landslide
katie
I love leighton!!!
i was coming over here to see if you had found out if you were having a girl or boy and i see the answer now!
ps we had neighbors that my parents dislike with the last name of leighton. haha
I would love to know who voted for Rosalie? Because I love it but no one else I know seems to. Tell me, tell me pleassse!
I voted for Rosalie! I like how it sounds with the other girls names! -Lesley
Bruce's middle name is Leighton
Also It was Grampa Ben's middle name as well as it is Ben's middle name.
Leighton is my favorite. I also love Molly and considered it for my girls.
I like Rosalie but can't make the vote on the site b/c mom must have already.
So excited for another girl, maybe this one will give Mal a run for her $$.
Love you all,
Amy
I vote for Rosalie it rhymes with the girls.
Post a Comment