This pic will follow them through life for sure! I can see it now on their sweet 16 cake, or 21st bday cake, bachelorette party cake! The best pic EVER!
I want some snuggle time w/ the Maxwell girls, all 4 of you. You & me on the couch, lots of hugs and kisses. I like when people scratch right behind my ears where I can't reach. While you're at it, can you chech for ticks or any pimply things? Thanks! Emmet xo
Emmet is Jeannie's most favorite dog in the whole wide world. She loves to sit and cuddle w/ him on my couch and even lets him give her kisses! Belly rubs too! No Jeannie, I will never give him to you! He's mine!
13 comments:
OMG how cute....Gotta love those Maxwell Girls !!!
This pic will follow them through life for sure! I can see it now on their sweet 16 cake, or 21st bday cake, bachelorette party cake!
The best pic EVER!
That is so funny.
That's a way to save time. LOL
yeah you have to blow this pic up and bring out in future years. too funny.
That is the best. They are going to love you for this one.
How funny is that!! You know that they are going to resent this picture forever. Gotta love it!
Lori and Dori:)
hahahahahahhaha
lori and dori
haha nope i havent gotten it done in awhile
but thank you!
I want some snuggle time w/ the Maxwell girls, all 4 of you.
You & me on the couch, lots of hugs and kisses. I like when people scratch right behind my ears where I can't reach. While you're at it, can you chech for ticks or any pimply things? Thanks!
Emmet
xo
Alexandria got a kick out of this picture. She wanted to know if she can come over to your house and play with "those girls." haha
Whose Emmet?? I hope he's a dog. Otherwise there's a pervert on this blog.
Emmet is Jeannie's most favorite dog in the whole wide world. She loves to sit and cuddle w/ him on my couch and even lets him give her kisses! Belly rubs too!
No Jeannie, I will never give him to you! He's mine!
Post a Comment