photos from the park
...because you're never too young to like the Jonas Brothers...
Keeping Rosalie on a tight leash at Auntie Kelli's...
What the heck is this?
She didn't mind!
Wiped out! She fell asleep sitting up!
Ahhh...these next two pictures need an explanation, right? About a month ago the girls got bangs. I tried to talk them out of it (knowing how much additional work their hair would be for me.) But the Coughlins had them, so how could I deny them? Mom's always right. The bangs have caused big problems in the Maxwell house. They never lay right...they want them flat-ironed...they want them pinned back. So on this particular day Mallory was having a fit about her bangs not looking "right." And I mean, rolling around on the floor, screaming bloody murder at her bloody bangs. After an hour and a half, I either had to laugh about the situation or pack her bags and put her out on the doorstep. So I told her to get my hairspray and I'd make them look perfect. I thought it was a cute solution! She didn't think I was so funny.
And back on the floor rolling around...
0 comments:
Post a Comment