Wow, I'm just a few days shy of a YEAR since my last blog post. Unbelievable really. How did that happen?
Anyway, I thought I'd jump right in with a sweet story about Mallory that happened at school today. As I was picking her up from Kindergarten (yes, she's in Kindergarten now!) her teacher called out to us. She came walking over saying she had a story to share. She explained that during circle time she asked the students what good habits are. At this point I'm standing there with a huge smile on my face but my heart literally stopped beating. What I thought she was going to say, was that Mallory shared that a BAD habit is Justin Beiber smoking. The back story to that is someone who shall remain nameless, coughjaycough, told the kids that Beiber was a bad influence because he smokes cigarettes. Probably not appropriate to share but she has been walking around telling everyone and making my face beet red in the process. Thankfully, that wasn't the case. Her teacher said Mallory's hand shot up first and she said, "A good habit is putting good energy into the world!" Wow...she can melt your heart when she wants to!
Since the start of school, things have settled back into place and I plan on updating this blog regularly. I know, I know - I've said it before. But I had way too much fun keeping a blog this summer about our crazy/fun/memorable roadtrip. That blog can be checked out here, www.arewethereyethowaboutnow.blogspot.com.
I'll be back with an update on each of the kids...before next month!
Happy Halloween
9 years ago
1 comments:
yeah your back.
Post a Comment