Thursday, January 4, 2007

Hello! It's been a while since our last blog. I was having issues logging into the website but I think everything is resolved now. So another Christmas has come and gone. We had an amazing Christmas this year. The kids were so much fun! Christmas eve was spent at Nana and Papa Rich's house and then we were off to see Nana Marie and Papa Marty. Uncle Andrew, Auntie Christy and Auntie Maureen were all in town. It was so nice to see each of them. Andrew and Christy came to our house late Christmas eve to help "santa" set up. The girls were so wiped out from our busy night that they slept until 9:30 the next morning. We actually had to wake them up because we were so excited. We spent the morning opening every gift that they unwrapped. Christmas day we had breakfast at Nana Marie's and then we headed down to Grammy Maxwell's house. As if the girls hadn't been spoiled enough, they got even more at Grammy's. We are still trying to settle in with all the new toys. It's hard to believe we thought we had no room before the holidays. New Years eve was pretty uneventful. Jay had to work at the Mandrake so we spent the night at Nana and Papa Rich's house. I don't think one person made it to 11:00 pm. Times have changed since having children.
Happy New Year!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally...I have been waiting to read up on my twins!
You have to post pics from the first day at school. I want to see little bodies with backpacks!
Is Pizza alive or dead? Please update.
love Auntie Katie