Friday, January 12, 2007

Bonkers!


Last night Auntie Kelli and I took our girls to Bonkers. They had so much fun in the toddler maze, on the slide and eating pizza (not the fish...who is doing great Auntie Katie!) Now that Mallory is crawling, she was even getting in on the fun.


In other news, the girls start school next Wednesday. They are so excited! Their physical therapist thought it would be a good idea to introduce their snow pants, boots, hats and mittens because they'll be putting them on each day in school. Hillary has been telling me she "needs to practice." I'll have to take pictures. It is too cute.

Mallory had her nine month appointment yesterday. When I told the twins we were going to see the doctor, they both yelled, "Dr. Phil!" The nurse thought that was so funny. Mallory is 18.4 lbs and 26.5". The doctor said her weight is in the 46th percentile and her height is in the 75th. Growing baby! She is just a few ounces behind Natalie now. The twins weighed in at 19 and 24 lbs.

I will be blogging pictures of their first day of school, so check back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Dr. Phil thing is SO FUNNY!!!
Where are the school pics?

Love you guys...

Auntie Katie

The Lizardo Family said...

Jeannie,
I wish we had a place like that to take Alexandria. She'd have so much fun. Mallory looks just like you. The things your girls say sounds so much like you. Can't wait to see the picutres of their first day of school.

Marise