Thursday, May 24, 2007

Response to comments

Auntie Katie asked for an example of what I would jot down on a note card (refer to last post.) There were many things that made me laugh today...

1. After putting on my shoes for work, Natalie looked at me and passionately said, "Mom...I wanted to wear those shoes today!" They were cute espadrilles I may add...that's my girl!

2. Over the past several days (today included) Hillary has asked for peanut butter soup for breakfast. Very strange.

3. Although I didn't find it funny at the time, I caught Hillary and Natalie modeling my new shade of lipstick. They thought it was hilarious! The best part was that as I was putting Mallory into the car, I removed her binky from her mouth and she was wearing lipstick too.

4. And of course I had to save the best for last! Auntie Kelli...you can stop reading here. So a few days back I went to a hair show nearby. They provided us with a mannequin head to work on and after I was done, I tossed it into my car. This morning as I was packing the car up to leave, I came across the mannequin. I whipped it out and both girls gasped. And then all of the sudden, Natalie yelled, "AUNTIE KELLI!" So I had to take a picture...

HAHA...later she called her a princess. So Auntie Kelli, you're a princess!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny!!! good idea with the cards. i think i will start that too since i haven't even opened reed's baby book since the hospital.

Anonymous said...

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST POST I HAVE EVER READ, COMPLETE WITH PERFECT PLACEMENT OF KELLI'S MOCK HEAD!
LOL
LOL
LOL

It does look like Kelli. Scary. Like some funny King of Queens episode!
Good job Jeannie...
keep doing that. The girls will be battling you for your shoes someday for real though!

love
Katie

Anonymous said...

same nose and hair as kelli
but i bet the mannequin is funnier

Anonymous said...

same nose and hair as kelli
but i bet the mannequin is funnier

Anonymous said...

Thanks, this is all very flattering~what a beauty! I think I'll do my make-up the same and take a pic so you can post side-by-side photos of us. Haha!!! Funniest thing in a long time. I love that they "gasped". I laugh every time I think about what they must have thought!
Oh and no doubt that I'm more funny. I think I'll borrow the head and put it in bed next to (my)Jay. Now, that's funny!!!