Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wanted to share...

A few weeks back a client from the salon gave me a great idea that I've been meaning to share. For years, she had been keeping a box of note cards in her kitchen (or any area where they are easily accessible for you) and when her children said something that made her laugh or they had done something she'd never seen before, she would jot it on a blank note card along with the date. She had been doing this for years and acquired many boxes. She doesn't do this anymore because her children are teens but they love to go through the old boxes and see some of the things they came up with as toddlers/kids. I thought it was a great concept because I am so awful with the baby books and the girls are always doing something that makes us laugh.

little buddies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT idea! I am also very bad w/ the baby books and almost every day, my kids say or do something that needs to be remembered. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

THAT PIC IS SOOOOO CUTE...

Give us an example of one of your cards!

Katie

Katie said...

i love u twins!