Sunday, June 17, 2007

Finally an Update

I am a bad blogger! We have a ton going on around here and when we move, I vow to be a better blogger. Speaking of moving, we pass papers on Tuesday! Very exciting news. I'm sure we're going to be super busy the next two weeks. Just thinking of what the next few weeks will entail makes me completely overwhelmed.

In other news, I want to give a big shout out to Auntie Christy and say, "Happy Belated Birthday!"

I have no pictures from the last few weeks because my camera batteries are dead. If you're looking for a full report on the Maxwell girls, you can check out Cousin Rex's blog...we've been seeing a lot of each other these days. Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO have some cute pics...I can post them on your blog, email me your info and i will.

I'm sure everyone wants to see all the cute pics I have of the Maxwell girls!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bday shout out! We can't wait for Boston. Less than 2 weeks!! Christy :)