Friday, June 8, 2007

Wanted!

stats:
34"
20 lbs
brown hair and green eyes
answers to the name of "peanut"

Natalie found a purse in my closet this morning. It was a large purse and she was very interested.

"Maybe I like this pocketbook. I need to take it to Auntie Kelli's house. I want to take Caragh and Reilly's toys home with me."

Auntie Kelli hide the toys and we'll see you very soon!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are UNinvited! Haha! Love that kid! Love them all!

See you soon!
Kelli xoxo

The Lizardo Family said...

That is so funny. She's got it all figured out. Her cousins have fun toys and she wants them at her house. You'd better check her pockets when she leaves her Auntie's house.

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA
FUNNY STORY...

Little Mrs. Schumacher...
ha ha ha

Katie

Anonymous said...

wanted: a new blog entry!