BOOYAH...it's Hillary! Mary was correct. It must be because she is Hillary's godmother. I posted it because if I take a quick glance, it really could be either. Good job Auntie Mary!
well, i didn't get the chance to guess, but i wouldn't know anyway. glad to see you are back to blogging, and that you had a great vacation! the pictures are adorable!!!
12 comments:
looks like hill but i will take a trick question and say nat
It's Natalie.
Hillary never looks like Natalie but Natalie can look like Hillary.
Right???
Kelli xxoo
i think this is Natalie.
Hillary wasn't wearing her sweatshirt for most of the day.
i say hillary?
auntie mary
i say hillary, although her legs look pretty skinny
BOOYAH...it's Hillary! Mary was correct. It must be because she is Hillary's godmother. I posted it because if I take a quick glance, it really could be either. Good job Auntie Mary!
Jeannie
well, i didn't get the chance to guess, but i wouldn't know anyway. glad to see you are back to blogging, and that you had a great vacation! the pictures are adorable!!!
That IS NOT Hillary. I don't buy it!!! I know my nieces.
haha
KJC
I'm wigged out!
hillary has skinny munchkin legs
hello, erin guessed correctly too. i want my props!!!
I can't give you any props when you aren't signed in. At least leave your name in your comment if you are leaving an anonymous message!
Jeannie
P.S. Erin guessed correcty too!
Post a Comment