Tuesday, August 21, 2007

We're back...

This blog is officially back in business. We had two minor problems, our computer and camera were both on the fritz. But rest assured, my extraordinary husband solved both problems. We are temporarily using his work laptop and I got a beautiful new camera. Is it possible to be in love with an inanimate object? Because I think I am. I have lots of pictures from our weekend getaway to Rock Haven Lake! It was very relaxing and we sure made some memories and had some laughs. We boated, I kayaked and we took a mini-trip to Conway. The girls loved spending time with their cousins!

4 comments:

Katie said...

yes you can be i love with an inanimate object...more on that later.

GREAT to see you back in blogland!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics...although, I thought the deal was to clear all pics before they go on any blog.
I forgive you, but I hit my head on the roof of the car as I excitedly exited upon our arrival, hence major hair bump on the top. Just thought I should get a chance to explain myself. Oh and I need a color. Haha.

Anyway, do you think the twins and Mallory know that Mommy and Daddy put them in leech infested waters? Just wondering. :)

Super pics w/ that new dig. camera.

Anonymous said...

Check out Mal's gams! LOL!

Anonymous said...

i love all these kids but i could bite mallory's face! love the life jacket pic.
love auntie mary