This morning we took a trip to Ingaldsby Farm to pick blueberries and raspberries. They also have animals and a store filled with fresh fruits, vegetables and baked goods. I should have known how the trip would go for Mallory, when all she was interested in were the pebbles on the way in and the baggy of cheezits we brought along. We didn't have our triple stroller so there was a lot of lugging going on. The twins enjoyed picking the berries and filling our container and Mallory enjoyed eating them right out of it. She even stood next to one tree and ate them right off the branches! I'd say our first trip berry picking was a success and the best part is that the farm is right down the street from us. We did have one minor scare, when the twins lost our camera, but it was recovered and I learned my lesson about letting two year olds carry any valuables. I'm so happy the camera was cooperating today because I got some really nice photos.













After our big trip to the farm, I unloaded Jay and the twins and took Mallory grocery shopping. While I was gone the twins had some more fun spraying the water hose!

Happy Halloween
9 years ago
5 comments:
OH MY GOD...
Love the pics, love the dresses, love it all.
When can I go? Seriously, how 'bout this week???
Miss you guys!
WOW...did I say great pics?!?
Auntie Katie
OH MY GOD...
Love the pics, love the dresses, love it all.
When can I go? Seriously, how 'bout this week???
Miss you guys!
WOW...did I say great pics?!?
Auntie Katie
The twins have different shoes on?!?! What gives??? Haha! Love it and these pics are great! Looks like a great place to visit. We'll have to get there sometime.
How'd they like the animals? :)
Auntie Kelli xoxo
They weren't too interested in the animals :) The farm store did sell a container of animal "food." Which was adorable because it was bits and pieces of carrots, apples, anything they had leftover. And the shoes...ahhh let's just say I'm handling it better than I thought I would. Some days they pick different shoes and I'm dealing with it. It is preparing me for the day that they choose different outfits (which is coming sooner than I think.) Oh well, they're their own person! So let's get to the farm soon!
Jeannie
Good post.
Post a Comment