I love that little wild girl!!!! she really makes me lol! give her a big kiss from auntie!
wait a second, i just realized the twins were laying across the kitchen floor!!! omg! that is just freaking weird!!!! payback is a bitch! hahahahaha!
Tooooo funny! Gosh, I love these kids! I lol just seeing Mal's look w/ that dimple and the twins on the floor...were they whining too?KJC
oh my god that is you!!!too funny!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that little wild girl!!!! she really makes me lol! give her a big kiss from auntie!
wait a second, i just realized the twins were laying across the kitchen floor!!! omg! that is just freaking weird!!!! payback is a bitch! hahahahaha!
Tooooo funny! Gosh, I love these kids!
I lol just seeing Mal's look w/ that dimple and the twins on the floor...were they whining too?
KJC
oh my god that is you!!!
too funny!!!!
Post a Comment