Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Natalie and Hillary!



Natalie and Hillary-
Look how far you've come! You are truly Mommy and Daddy's miracle babies. When statistics were all we had to rely on, we had faith in you. You've brought us more happiness and laughter than we could have imagined. You are two very special girls! Happy 3rd birthday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teary-eyed!
Love you guys!


Kelli
xxooo

Katie said...

Jeannie and Jay,
I've got to give you guys credit for being so brave and having so much faith when these guys were in the womb.
And look how these wonder twins proved the medical community wrong.
I will never forget the day they were born. I get teary eyed just thinking about it.
They truly are miracle babies and have survived/thrived against all odds!!!
I love these girls so much. They are so cute, funny, smart, and full of attitude. They are one-of-a-kind and I am so thankful to have them as my nieces.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday beautiful girls!!! We love you and miss you lots! Uncle Andrew & Auntie Christy :) xoxo

Mary S. said...

They are truly miracles and of course my godchild, just makes it twice as special! i love you girls! the day you were born will stay with me forever and your parents faith was amazing! we were all so afraid. you guys are perfect! give them XOXOX from me!
i love you girls and my little mallory too!