Sunday, February 24, 2008

Favorites List

Each player uses this list. The person who is tagged needs to post the list on their blog, answer the questions about their favorite things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose one person to be "it" and list their name/blog. Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog telling them they are tagged and to read your blog.

Here goes...

Favorite food: It's a toss-up between chicken marsala or chicken piccata.

Favorite dessert: I'm not a huge dessert person. I like tiramisu a lot. And brownies are always good...especially Mary's neighbor's "Scrumptious Brownies!"

Favorite vacation destination: I'd say the Dominican was my favorite vacation destination Jay and I have been to. I'd really love to see Spain and Italy someday.

Favorite song: Wow, this is a tough one. Off the top of my head I would choose Brilliant Disguise by Bruce Springsteen. Anything from Bruce Springsteen really. I also love the Foo Fighters.

Favorite outfit: Ahhh decisions, decisions. I love clothes. I REALLY love clothes. I'd say a flowy, feminine top and great pair of jeans with funky pumps is my favorite look.

Favorite holiday: Christmas is an obvious choice. I also love the Fourth of July. And who doesn't love eating Halloween candy?

Favorite season: Fall by far. I love fall. There is nothing like wearing a t-shirt and jeans, light jacket/sweatshirt when needed, the turning leaves, crisp air and THE FAIR! I love the fair.

Favorite book/author: Anything based on a true story. Usually a gruesome story. I can't pinpoint my favorite book but I just finished reading Escape by Carolyn Jessop. She lived in Colorado with her husband, his six other wives and tons of their children. It was very interesting. I love reading/watching anything about the Fundamentalist Mormons. Their lives just amaze me.

Favorite movie: I'm not a huge movie fan. I love The Holiday. Any romantic comedy.

Favorite magazine: Any cooking magazine. I like Rachel Ray's magazine. I refuse to ever buy those stupid gossip magazines because they are a waste of money. I prefer reading all of my mindless gossip on Perez Hilton. It is free and I get the gossip a lot faster than the mags.

Favorite sport: Football if any.

Favorite cocktail/drink: Depends on my mood. My all time backup is the Cape Codder. If I want to have a lot of fun, I'll have a martini, usually something fruity. And if I just want to sit and relax, sauvignon blanc.

Favorite TV show: Big Brother, The Office, Dateline, 20/20. I love the news.

Favorite gift you ever received: I'd have to say my 21st birthday party Jay threw for me. He rented out a bar in Boston and had food, friends, and family there. He did an amazing job and went above and beyond. It was a memorable night. If you were there, you know what I mean.

Favorite gift you ever gave: Hmm I'm going to have to get back to you on this question. I love giving gifts. I asked Jay, "What is the best gift I have ever given you?" And he replied, his watch. HA Not what I thought he would say...but it is a beautiful watch.

Favorite way to spend a Saturday afternoon: Visiting with my Mom. We always have fun together and the kids love it too.

Favorite date night: Out to dinner. I would say dinner and a movie but I always feel too bad for who ever is watching the kids. So we usually just do dinner.

Favorite animal: A lion. HA I bet you thought I was going to say, "I hate animals!" But a lion would be the most interesting to watch.

Favorite blog site: All of our blogs of course. And it is a lot of work keeping up with all of you!

I am tagging my cousin Lisa over at Tayla's Mama blog. Have fun!

4 comments:

Kileen said...

Wow! I too am interested in the Mormons. Have you read Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer? It's really good. If you watch Big Love, it is loosely based on it.

Are You Serious! said...

That was really fun to read!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! I didn't know you like Springstein.
My "scrumptious" brownies are da bomb!Thanks!
Love these, keep it going!
Mary

Kelli said...

Awesome beano! Love these, so funny!
Springstein? Would have never guessed it! I love Born To Run, so romantic!