Saturday, February 9, 2008

Movie Pics


Hillary was not too happy that I whipped the camera out BEFORE the movie. Hence the look on her face. We couldn't get into the theater fast enough! After I downloaded the photos, I realized I didn't take as many as I thought I did. So two is all I have to share.

When we got home Daddy and the twins built a snowman while Mommy stayed inside nice and warm because Mallory was napping. I took this picture a few hours later because as it was melting, it looked like the snowman was falling on its side. I guess it's the simple things that make you laugh when you are home 24/7 with kids. On a side note: I had to laugh and am still laughing at Jay. If you know Jay, you know he is very...hmm...unique? Well I had the baby sleeping on me and couldn't get up when he asked for the eyes, nose, etc. What does he use for the face? Pepperoni out of the fridge. He always makes me laugh without trying very hard!

P.S. My 100th post is coming up. Yes, I know. I've been blogging for over a year now and I haven't even hit my 100th post. Pathetic! But it's coming and I'm going to have to think of some way to make it special.

6 comments:

Mary S. said...

Hillary, you are a little shit with a big attitude! love it!

Katie said...

That is such a fun word to describe Jay...unique

the pepperoni cracked me up! I thought you wanted the neighbors dogs to stay away?
Moosey Maxwell where are you when we need you to defend us the most?

Katie said...

100th post!

pfffft

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I love the pepporoni eyes! Classic! ;)

Lisa said...

pepperoni...very creative. Hillary looks like a teenager giving you that face!!!You guys will be in trouble!!!

Kelli said...

Give the kids 100 whacks! LOL
J/K...DSS. ;)
Jay~pepperoni, doesn't surprise me in the least. Can't wait for all the neighborhood animals to start pouncing on that poor, poor snowman! The kids will be severely traumatized!
haha!

Auntie Jelly
p.s. I can't do the heart thing Jeannie!???!