Spring is around the corner!
I would like to place an order! I love them all, how much?Mary
♥ Those are very cute! I need to use bows for often with my girls!
did you make these??? go sell them on www.etsy.com :) seriously!!!!
Oooh! I love them!
The hot pink ones are perfect!I love them!Mary
i'd like to place an order of little ones for reese pleasehow much
i love them!!! I will buy them!!!I am glad we'll be near each other we'll have to get the girls together.
DO YOU MAKE THEM WITH RHINESTONES?!?!THE ORINGINAL RHINESTONE COWBOY
OOH, these have created quite the buzz!
RC she could bedazzle some for you!
i like to wear hairbows after i flowbee my hair...i know, a major faux pas to you!i even like to braid my armpit hair and use them...the small pink one would look splendid.
OMG, how funny, I just bought a Flowbee for Jay!
I think the pictures are very cool - artistic too! Reminds me of stuff that I used to see up in Portland at my sister's art school.~ Jackie
you really should sell them. let me know if you do...i want some!!!
I want some...but for free!
i want to sell some on the black market to wing wong!he loves this crap!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I would like to place an order! I love them all, how much?
Mary
♥ Those are very cute! I need to use bows for often with my girls!
did you make these??? go sell them on www.etsy.com :) seriously!!!!
Oooh! I love them!
The hot pink ones are perfect!I love them!
Mary
i'd like to place an order of little ones for reese please
how much
i love them!!! I will buy them!!!I am glad we'll be near each other we'll have to get the girls together.
DO YOU MAKE THEM WITH RHINESTONES?!?!
THE ORINGINAL RHINESTONE COWBOY
OOH, these have created quite the buzz!
RC she could bedazzle some for you!
i like to wear hairbows after i flowbee my hair...i know, a major faux pas to you!
i even like to braid my armpit hair and use them...the small pink one would look splendid.
OMG, how funny, I just bought a Flowbee for Jay!
I think the pictures are very cool - artistic too! Reminds me of stuff that I used to see up in Portland at my sister's art school.
~ Jackie
you really should sell them. let me know if you do...i want some!!!
I want some...but for free!
i want to sell some on the black market to wing wong!
he loves this crap!
Post a Comment