Wacky Tag
Admit it...you love these as much as me. And may I ask, who the heck made this one up? I'm lovin' it! Prepare yourself for some brutal honesty. Really, I am not going to hold back one bit. You can't handle the truth! ODD THINGS (Not to be confused with Favorite Things)You know the drill...
1. Do you like blue cheese? I love blue cheese. It's especially good on burgers. I promise, it's very good!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Um no. Wow, this is definitely the wackiest question on here.
3. Do you own a gun? No, I think I'd feel more scared than safe. I've watched one too many after school programs where kids find guns and play with them. God, where are those programs now? They were SO good and we probably need them now more than ever.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? There are no sonics anywhere around here. I've been hearing a lot about their drinks. You can add flavors to drinks? Sounds confusing.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, actually I love going to the doctor or dentist. Gives me some piece of mind until my next visit. Kelli, go ahead and laugh. Let's just say I visit my doctor's office more than the average patient. Not a lot. I just like to make sure all the bases are covered. For any reason. As often as necessary. I'm not a hypochondriac, I swear.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love hot dogs. BBQs are around the corner!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation (National Lampoon.)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Iced Coffee! I drink it year round, with the exception of the first week of winter. My mind play tricks on me and I order hot coffee. Then I come back to my senses and stick with iced.
9. Can you do push ups? Definitely not.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I love jewelry. It goes hand in hand with my clothes/shoe/bag feelings. I really do love every piece Jay has given me, he has great taste! My favorite would have to be my engagement ring, which is so different and pretty, or a bracelet he gave me when we were dating. We had been dating for about six months when he handed me this box. There was a bracelet inside and he told me he loved me for the first time. I know, he'll probably kill me for sharing. Every time I wear it, I think of the first time he said, "I love you."
11. Favorite hobby? Anything crafty.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I'm starting to think I do. If you know me well, you know I begin one project and before finishing, I'm on to the next. Currently, I have three unfinished quilts. Sorry, Erin, I promised you one years ago. I came across it the other day and you'd love it. I'll get it to you soon. HA!
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I have zero time-management skills. I am awful and constantly rushing to finish things. It drives me crazy. I hate that I am never ahead of the game.
14. Middle name? Marie, pretty standard. For all those out there who don't know, I am named after my mother. Right down to the middle name, which is pretty uncommon. I've actually never met anyone else who is. It makes me think that after seven kids, my mom ran out of names.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I really better get in the shower before I am running around frantically, ugh I have to work, THANK GOD tomorrow is the every other Saturday I have off!!!
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Milk, butter and chicken salad. Willow Tree Farm chicken salad is insanely good. Jay and I had a conversation last night about how they could possibly make something so good. But it's expensive!
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, Water and Milk.
18. Current worry? Getting the kids dressed and fed without a hassle.
19. Current hate right now? My longer work schedule. I made the mistake of making myself very available. I'll get used to it though.
20. Favorite place to be? At home with Jay and the kids.
21. How did you bring in the New Year? Chinese food, of course.
22. Where would you like to go? It feels like we're constantly running here, there and everywhere. I'd just like to have no plans for one whole weekend!
23. Name three people who will complete this: Whomever I send it to I hope.
24. Do you own slippers? They go most places with me. Sometimes I wear them on the car ride home from work, I bring them to my sisters' houses when I am visiting, etc. I have multiple pairs. Katie lives in sin and goes barefoot ha ha.
25. What shirt are you wearing? A light pink long sleeve shirt. I bought it today at Walmart in clearance for $1. I am in bed right now. I swear it is only for bed. I don't usually shop for clothes at Walmart - no offense if you do.
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have never tried it.
27. Can you whistle? Obviously and I am still in shock after reading that Kelli can't. Just when you thought you could know everything about someone...and then you find out they can't whistle!
28. Favorite color? This is a tough one. I know it sounds crazy but I dislike all colors. I had the hardest time in the world choosing a bridesmaids dress color for my wedding because I don't like any in particular. I would have chosen white, had I not been wearing it.
29. Would you be a pirate? When, where and who will see me?
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I never sing in the shower.
31. Favorite girl's name? Obviously Hillary, Natalie and Mallory. I also like Laney, Rosalie and Tessa (not to be confused with Tressa...HA HA!)
32. Favorite boy's name? Never got the privilege. We would have chosen Benjamin had we had a son. I also like Ryan and Teddy.
33. What's in your pocket right now? I don't have any pockets.
34. What's something that made you laugh today? Hillary has a shirt that says, "I love hot chocolate." She wore it to school today. When I asked her what her shirt said, she told me, "I love home fries." I don't even think she knows what home fries are.
35. Best bed sheets as a child? Don't have any in mind.
36. Worst injury you've ever had? Honestly, none come to mind. I am knocking on wood as I type this. My theory as to why I stay in one piece is because I spend every minute of every day being scared of every little thing might harm me or the kids. I think that makes me one step ahead of the game.
37. Do you love where you live? I really do. I hope some young kids move into the neighborhood by the time the kids are old enough to play outside. But its safe, quiet and I like all the neighbors I've met so far.
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two, we only ever watch one of them. Which makes for some interesting fights between the adults and children in the house. I swear if I watch Calliou one more time...
39. Who is your loudest friend? Out of my group of girlfriends, it's definitely me. Sisters? Katie, hands down!
40. How many dogs do you have? None but after seeing Emmitt lick up all of the Coughlins' crumbs, I am seriously reconsidering. I would love to not have to vacuum so much.
41. Does someone have a crush on you? No, those days are gone.
42. What is your favorite book? Don't have just one.
43. What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers I think.
44. Favorite Sports Team? Patriots if any.
45. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping. I am in a slump lately where even I think I am a bore.
46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Why do I have to work today?"
If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged.
Happy Halloween
9 years ago
4 comments:
That was good. My favorite part was I love Home Fries. Classic.
And for the record, I am not the loudest sister-- Tressa is by far the most obnoxious.
Jeannie, I LOVED that! Wow, you are one funny bunny!
Too many funny things to even mention!
I thought most ppl couldn't whistle!?
You don't own silk sheets??? You are such a silk sheet kind of girl! Glitter in the veins!
Love it! And Jay's 1st I love you, very sweet!
You're Rhinestone Cowboy, aren't you? Come clean or else!
Post a Comment