| What American accent do you have? Your Result: Boston You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine. | |
| The West | |
| The Midland | |
| North Central | |
| Philadelphia | |
| The Northeast | |
| The Inland North | |
| The South | |
| What'>http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_american_accent_do_you_have">What American accent do you have? Quiz'>http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Quiz Created on GoToQuiz | |
Happy Halloween
9 years ago
6 comments:
yippeeeee boston!
I tried to click the links and it said the page could not be found??
that's not a boston accent it's called masshole
how do you say "get a new post" with a boston accent?
scandalous!
I took the quiz and it said I have a Boston accent. Very funny, even though I knew i did.
Mary
Post a Comment