I know, I know. Easter has come and gone and this post is long overdue. But I feel the need to post pictures before any future posts, so here they are.
Coloring Easter eggs...markers and stickers in our house (no dye anytime soon!)
Can you spot Jay's self portrait?
A snack fit for a bunny...chocolate milk, carrots and a freeze pop?
bunny tracks...
wardrobe change
Thanks for the dresses Auntie Liz...and our dolls match us too!
Egg Hunt 2008 with the Rich family
Nineteen grandchildren...160 eggs...pure chaos...and fun!
Next stop - Nana Marie and Papa Marty's house to do it all over again. Dinner, birthday cake, and egg hunt! Hopefully next year I won't forget the camera at Nana and Papa Rich's house. Bummer!
5 comments:
I love Jay's egg!
The girls are so cute! I can't believe Mallory had on different PJ's!
Very creative, I've never thought of leaving the bunny carrots...
I love you guys!Love, Auntie Mary
The girls look beautiful in their easter dresses...love the bunny tracks, they must have been so excited!!!
Great post, Happy Easter! haha
Love these girls!
You should tell the bunny to wipe his feet before entering! HA! Very clever, sis!
The eggs are so pretty! What a nice way to do them. I'll have to remember that for next year.
~Jackie
i am catching up...i love the easter dresses!!! i want girls!!!!!
Post a Comment