Monday, April 7, 2008

Our New Friend

We have a new addition to the Maxwell family. A 7 week old Puggle named Rudy. And he is so cute! We picked him up yesterday and he has already met Emmitt, Olive and Piper (his doggy cousins.)
He sleeps a lot, loves to chase the kids around and loves any ball. The girls love him too! They've taken some time to warm up, but they actually pet him now and tell us that they love him.
And Rudy and I have already bonded. He slept in my arms throughout the night last night and he follows me around all over the house. Who knew that I could love a dog so much? But then again, who can resist this face?


Liz, if you're reading this, we have to get Swiss and Rudy together! Puggles day out!

20 comments:

Kelli said...

RUDY! RUDY! RUDY!
Awwwww, isn't he the cutest!
Emmet's a meanie!

Jackie said...

What a cute doggie! I had never heard of a puggle before. I had to look it up! How fun and the girls will love the experience of a puppy.
~Jackie

Katie said...

what a cute doggie indeed...careful around rex though. he may be a dognapper!

RUDY
RUDY
RUDY!
He may be small but he's mighty! Wait, isn't Rudy a hobbit?
Fits in with the Maxwell Midgies for sure!

Mary S. said...

He actually prefers to be called by his full name, Daniel T. Rudiger. He is very cute and Olive got taken down a notch by him.

Anonymous said...

Grrrr...I'm gonna get you Rudy!

Emmet

Lisa said...

awwww...what a cutie!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

your dog looks exactly like justine's...maybe all puggles are brown!
abby the beagle only associates with purebreds. HAHA just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jeannie -

He's great - good things come in small packages! Enjoy!

Keith and Nancy

Katie said...

rude rudy is a cutie!

The Lizardo Family said...

he's so cute. will he get much bigger?

Izzo-Mackay Family said...

He is so cute!! I want one!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

hey Jeannie, email me at Crazymamaof6 (at) gmail (dot) com.

i play with 2 groups and we play 2 different ways. it takes a bit of explaination but i'll find out the actual rules and email you. i tried to reply back and couldn't.

so are you entering the contest. just give a shout out and you are in! do it. you might win! it's a super cool prize valued at $35!

Anonymous said...

YAY RUDY!!! We love him! Maybe some day Rudy can play with Tessie (our golden pup). Congrats Maxwells (and you too Rudy)!

Anonymous said...

oops, that comment was from us...
(bec & eric)
:)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mom of 3 Boys said...

hey! you are behind, where is the pic of reese!
ps i am back in action!

Claremont First Ward said...

My cousin has a puggle and boy is that dog loved! :)

Mary S. said...

hello, I'm sure Rudy is fully grown by now and we are still looking at his baby pic! new post please!!!!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

andrew just said 'its danica'...he thinks your puggle is justine's. funny.

The Lizardo Family said...

new pictures please!!!!!