Haha, funny post! If the owners of that house could see what went on inside those walls!haha! If the guys were there the weekend would have been over the first night! I had a blast! I'm up for the 3rd annual trip!
Scary!!! I would have been afraid of a mutiny you guys were out numbered 3 to 1. Seriously though the kids must have had the time of their lives. I remember sleeping over your house we always had so much fun and their was only 4 of us.
4 comments:
Haha, funny post! If the owners of that house could see what went on inside those walls!haha!
If the guys were there the weekend would have been over the first night!
I had a blast! I'm up for the 3rd annual trip!
wow! sounds like fun and chaos.
Let's do it again this weekend! haha
Scary!!! I would have been afraid of a mutiny you guys were out numbered 3 to 1. Seriously though the kids must have had the time of their lives. I remember sleeping over your house we always had so much fun and their was only 4 of us.
Post a Comment