Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day 2008








What a great Memorial Day weekend! The weather was perfect, we accomplished lots of yard work (spending the majority of Saturday and Sunday) and still had tons of fun! Sunday afternoon we had a nice visit with Grammy Maxwell, Uncle Keith and Aunt Nancy. We BBQ'd and they even got to meet Rudy for the first time. On Monday we headed over to Nana and Papa Rich's house for a BBQ/pool party. It was a lot of fun! The girls got to swim with most of their cousins for the first time this season. We also had a birthday cake for Elise (couple of days early). Happy 6th birthday Lisi. You are a cutie!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Have you lost your mind?
Gone CRAZY?!?!?
You have 24 hrs to get these pics of me in my bathing suit off this blog...or else!
You're lucky I'm laughing but IT IS NOT FUNNY!

Kelli said...

Mucho gracious!
xoxo

Mary S. said...

Happy Memorial Day!I missed a good day at Ma's. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a good day. I love the girls suits. They are adorable.

Mary F

Anonymous said...

P.S. I thought it was funny Kelli.

Anonymous said...

where's da beef

stan

Mary S. said...

knock knock knock, anyone home???