Pregnant with number 4!
WHAT THE %$^$%&^(&(*&*&*&!!!!JUST KIDDINGI LOOOOOVE ITSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITEDYIPPEE KI YEAH
that's awesome!!! Congratulations
Congrats!!! I am sooo excited for you! When are you due?
Congratulations! How exciting! Four is a great number!
Congrats! I'm #4 and look how wonderful I am. Just kidding. You trying to catch up to Mary? Tell everyone hi and would love to see you all. Maybe August...
Yay, yay, yay!Another Maxwell on its way!
Congratulations Jeannie! I am so excited for you :)
Congratulations!!! Hope the morning sickness passes quickly. I had it w/ 2 of my 3 and I totally feel for you!
Woowee!Please pass me so I am no longer the freak of the family!haha!Just kidding, it's fun being the freak!
Blog stalker alert.........Giggles
Congratulations.Imagine if it was another set of twins???????
Congratulations! How exciting!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
WHAT THE %$^$%&^(&(*&*&*&!!!!
JUST KIDDING
I LOOOOOVE IT
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED
YIPPEE KI YEAH
that's awesome!!! Congratulations
Congrats!!! I am sooo excited for you! When are you due?
Congratulations! How exciting! Four is a great number!
Congrats! I'm #4 and look how wonderful I am. Just kidding. You trying to catch up to Mary? Tell everyone hi and would love to see you all. Maybe August...
Yay, yay, yay!
Another Maxwell on its way!
Congratulations Jeannie! I am so excited for you :)
Congratulations!!! Hope the morning sickness passes quickly. I had it w/ 2 of my 3 and I totally feel for you!
Woowee!
Please pass me so I am no longer the freak of the family!haha!Just kidding, it's fun being the freak!
Blog stalker alert.........
Giggles
Congratulations.Imagine if it was another set of twins???????
Congratulations! How exciting!
Post a Comment