Some random shots before school...and before their hair was brushed!
This one makes me laugh...Hillary is in the background posing!
Ah, it's not just a Coughlin thang anymore...
Who is that strange hooded child?
Oh, it's just Mallory! HA she truly marches to the beat of her own drum!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh they're getting so big! We miss you guys so much. Auntie Christy and Uncle Andrew :)
it's always mal...i love it!
They are SO big...and beautiful!!! Can't wait to see them again..and YOU :)
There is just so much content here!
The hair, the shirts, the Coughlin thang!
THE HOOD! Mallory is soooo Mallory. I love it!!!!!!
♥ you all!
I loved seeing this girls last weekend with Mary at the baseball game. Benny had fun playing with them. They had the best time making "camp fires" out of sand, sticks and rocks. Hope to see you soon at a fun event at the Shaughnessy household!
~Jackie
I am LOL at Mallory! That kid is insane!
Ther girls shirts are totally appropriate for their hairdos!haha!
Post a Comment