Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Through the Eyes of a Child

Ah FIVE posts in one day...can you handle it?

Anyway, just wanted to post something Hillary said to me today. On our car ride home we pass by a cemetary. Because she is only three years old, we've never really discussed the significance of a cemetary. So we're stopped in traffic and she says to me, "Mom, look it's a field of God." It could purely be coincidence that she chose those words or I may be overthinking it, but I don't think so. That's pretty deep for a three year old. Hillary, you are one smart cookie!

8 comments:

Katie said...

that is amazing! i will think of that every time now...did u tell ma?

Kelly said...

What a smart little kiddo..I will also think of that everytime ...

Kelli said...

I find a field of God very comforting.
Love you Hill!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ I love that!

Carly said...

Beautiful story & Beautiful picture!!!!

Lisa said...

that is priceless...they are getting sooo big...we have to get the girls together soon.

Mom of 3 Boys said...

what a sweet child :)

Mary S. said...

Wow, that totally got to me.
So smart, what a good way to think about it. I'm going to keep that in my head when I go to make it easier to go.
Hillary you are so smart.