Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Are you ready for some pictures?

So I've been accused of being the "worst blogger ever" in my comments. I agree, this has been one long hiatus from blog world. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and post more often. For now, this post should tide everyone over for a long time because I have lots of pictures to share. Some of them even date back to early June, so bear with me.

Sleepover with the Rich girls


NSMC Cancer Walk 2008
First trip mini golfing!


Jenn at her baby shower


York Zoo

Introducing Jenn and Matt's baby Charlie - born on Monday, July 28th

These pictures were taken today. We took a boat ride with the Coughlin family. The weather was great and it was very relaxing. It almost felt like we were on vacation!

6 comments:

THE MARIQUE FAMILY said...

Very nice!!

Kelli said...

Great to have you back! Haha, kidding...I've been a blog bum also!
Great night on the boat! AWESOME pics!

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys have been having a busy summer...lotsa fun!!!

The Lizardo Family said...

well I wouldn't consider you the worst blogger. Have you looked at my blog latley? I really wonder how your sister Katie keeps up with it. Your girls are very photogenic. I love all the pics!

Katie said...

Jen is a cute pregnant person, how'd she pull that one off? oh yeah, cuz she's a midgie too!

charlie is soooo cute, i love him!

those sunset pics are amazing.
nice to have u back. we missed you.

Mary S. said...

Glad to see you back blogging, i've been bad lately too. Love all the pics.
Jenn the baby is so cute and I love his name!!!
Come home soon, I miss you guys!