Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What's worse than morning sickness? (Go ahead, laugh.)

Having twins that are both running fevers and taking turns using their "puke bowls". We've been up since 4 on a makeshift bed on the couch. It was a rough night. But Hillary was more than excited when she realized that she is sick just like the kids on a recent John & Kate Plus 8 episode. Or as she likes to call it, "John and Cape". This is the current obsession in the house right now. Thank God On Demand has about 6 or 7 episodes that we can watch any time of day.

Did I mention the morning-noon-night-and-every-hour-in-between MORNING SICKNESS! I currently have a growing list of "things I'll never eat again or at least until I have the baby". Topping the list are ribs, ketchup, and coffee. Strange.

Let's just hope I can keep their germs away from Mallory. This should make for an interesting day!

14 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh-oh...crap! When did I see you last?!?!

Haha

The Lizardo Family said...

Oh yuck! Well I hope it subsides, but from what I hear it lasts all of first trimester. Good luck. Congrats on the pregnancy though.

Anonymous said...

i have morning sickness really bad too.

ewww, now i am thinking about pickles and i want to wretch!

jonah

Mary S. said...

How about a greasy pork sandwich served on a dirty ashtray???haha!
I feel for you, it is the worst!

Anonymous said...

Funny, I hated ribs, ketchup & coffee when I was carrying.

Paul (from Montreal)

Mary S. said...

Jeannie&Jay plus eight... I think the girls like the show because it reminds them of themselves!haha!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

congrats, jeannie!!!!!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

wow, sorry to hear about the sickies! i hope they get better soon! congrats on number 4! hopefully the morning sickness passes quikly! i enjoyed all the pics, looks like the kids had fun swimming! i hope you have a very happy 4th!

Lisa said...

hey...how are you feeling??

Lisa said...

We hope you had a happy birthday!

Lisa said...

hey how are you feeling???

Lisa said...

hey how are you feeling???

Mary S. said...

What's worse than morning sickness is looking at the same blog entry for weeks...
get your butt moving on a new post please!

Anonymous said...

WORST BLOGGER EVERRRRRRRRR!