Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Plum Island

♥ Natalie's love for Bandaids

We took a ride to Plum Island one night last week. It was a little breezy but we had lots of fun standing in the crashing waves. The kids really appreciate the beach this year and it's nice to see them truly enjoying themselves. As much as I love fall, I'm sure come winter, these will be some of the pictures that will have me counting down the days to warmer weather. We ended the night with ice cream cones and it really doesn't get much sweeter than that. You gotta love carefree summer days!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I LOOOOOVE these kids!!!
They seriously make me laugh on a daily basis and I know I'm not alone!
What a handsome Daddy they've got too!

Mary said...

These pictures are adorable. I love the one facing the water. Looks like they all had fun.

Kelly said...

You always capture such great shots of the kids..I love the bandaid pic..Shannon is the same way..Love Mallory's outfit...looked like fun...

Mary S. said...

For someone with three kids and one on the way you somehow still manage to go alot of places with these little hoodlums!
The bandaids are so funny. My girls go through boxes of them. Even a mosquito bite needs a bandaid. What ever keeps them quiet.
Love you guys!

Katie said...

First of all...Mallory in a tutu? She marches to her own beat.

Second of all...band aids? Let me know when she starts ace bandaging her limbs or dry ices one of them off.

Third of all...all those beach pics are amazing.

Fourth of all...I'm wearing gloves. Tell your hubby that I'm gonna get him!

Why don't you blog my ransome note? Scared?!?

Jackie said...

Great pictures! I love the tutu! What a fun night you all had!
~Jackie