Hillary.♥
Very cute ! I'll go with Hillary also..
Hillary? NO, Natalie????
I say Hillsy...I want to see an ultrasound pic of your baby in the womb wearing a pair of groucho glasses! Better yet, Mommy with the glasses on. I dare ya!
Thank goodness Mommy's a beautician...Hillary can get those eyebrows and mustache taken care of before school starts! ;)
deff natalie
Love the pics of the girls. I can't believe how big they are getting. Love Auntie Paula
tough tough. eyes say hillary.
No, it's Natalie.-Cassidy
love your poll...i hope you get a boy :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hillary.
♥
Very cute ! I'll go with Hillary also..
Hillary? NO, Natalie????
I say Hillsy...I want to see an ultrasound pic of your baby in the womb wearing a pair of groucho glasses!
Better yet, Mommy with the glasses on. I dare ya!
Thank goodness Mommy's a beautician...Hillary can get those eyebrows and mustache taken care of before school starts! ;)
deff natalie
Love the pics of the girls. I can't believe how big they are getting. Love Auntie Paula
tough tough. eyes say hillary.
No, it's Natalie.
-Cassidy
love your poll...i hope you get a boy :)
Post a Comment