Tuesday, September 30, 2008

4th Birthday Party

birthday girl #1

birthday girl #2

super cool princess cake

blowing out the candles

lots and lots of cousins eating cake

Ryan and Summer

Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated the girls' 4th birthday. They were very excited for their party and it definitely lived up to their expectations. They are still talking about "all of their favorite parts!"

Thanks again!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy birthday girls!!! You girls have gotten so big and even more beautiful!!! That is the best cake I have ever seen...where did you get it?

Mary S. said...

What a party! I had a really good time.
I hope you got all of the pinata mess up. Is your house ever going to be the same???
Happy Birthday girls!

oh and by the way food was two thumbs up!

Mary S. said...

p.s. Lisa, i think Torretta's bakery in Beachmont.

Kelli said...

Birthday bash! Great time!

Carly said...

Happy Birthday!!!! That cake is amzing! What four year old girl wouldn't want that!!!!

Kelli said...

haha Mary!
I actually made the cake. Came out nice, huh?

Lisa said...

did you really make that kelli??? that is great I need one for January!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Girls!!!
That cake is awesome!
I want one.
Luv
Krissy