Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Natalie and Hillary!

Happy birthday girls! There are many days throughout the year that I think or talk about my pregnancy with you and your birth. But on this day every year all of the memories come flooding back. Four years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life. Definitely the biggest relief I've ever felt .


I cannot believe you guys are four already! You are two very special girls.

Hillary - With your spunky personality (and attitude), sometimes you try to be just like Mommy and that makes me laugh but also reminds me that I need to be careful what I say around you! I can always count on you to look out for Mallory because you are a great big sister! The oldest by one minute...you'll never let anyone forget you are the oldest! You tell Mommy everyday that you want to be a makeup star when you get older. I can picture it now. Hillary Maxwell, makeup artist to the stars! Dream big!

Natalie- You are my little sensitive angel. You have a huge heart and care about everyone around you! I think you are a lot wiser than a lot of kids your age and you can feel lots of emotions that usually only adults can understand. You tell me that you'd like to be a teacher when you grow up and I think you'd be great! You have a lot of patience and are very gentle. Stay sweet!

Mommy and Daddy love you both and we are so happy to have such nice, funky and smart girls to be leading Mallory...and little baby girl Maxwell! Have a great birthday!

6 comments:

Katie said...

you've got not one but two wonderful, beautiful and smart baby girls who have a bday today.
They will always be the miracle twins to me!!!!

WE LOVE U GIRLS, you always make us laugh.
Maxwell Midgies all the way!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

so sweet :) i had tears in my eyes!
happy birthday girls!!!!

Mary S. said...

I can remember your pregnancy and their birth day like it was yesterday. We cried a lot of happy tears that day. We were so scared for you and Jay and the girls the whole time. We are so lucky to have you two special girls!I love you so much!

Kelli said...

Tears! I LOVE these miracle girls sooooo much! I never forget how lucky we are to have them healthy and happy...and FUNNY!!!

I love you girlies!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Hillary and Natalie! It has been amazing to see you two little peanuts grow over the last 4 years!
Jeannie - I love what you wrote about them! So special. Can't wait to see you all Sunday!

Erin said...

happy birthday girls! i remember the call to say they were both born and breathing on their own. it was an awesome relief and such happiness. they have done nothing but amaZe everyone since. two healthy, happy, funny, smart chicks!!