Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's official! The 45% that voted girl in the poll were correct. We had an ultrasound appointment and asked Dr. Cohen to write down the sex. He sealed it in an envelope and we waited...in Red Sox traffic...all..the..way..home. The kids were so excited! The twins opened the envelope and I read over their shoulder. Of course we were all screaming but Hillary was hilarious. She kept saying 'I was right' and 'I knew it' over and over again. And she was right. All along. And they were so happy. I was a little surprised because I thought for sure this was a boy. I can't believe how different this pregnancy is from my other two "girl" pregnancies. I think Jay was a little shocked at first but he was saying all along that he thought it was a girl. When we put the twins to bed, Jay read a story and then we all laughed at how funny it will be to have another little peanut running around. Another girl!

13 comments:

Mary S. said...

You guys do make beautiful girls! Very exciting and you'll save thousands on clothes. All I can say is high school will be fun at The Maxwell houshold. Jay will be standing at the door with a bat!haha! Omg, you may need another bathroom too! Congratulations! I can't wait!

Kileen said...

It's fun with 4 girls! I should know! Ha ha! Congratulations!

Kelli said...

YAY! I hope you can hear how excited I am. A boy would have been nice BUT we do have fun w/ all our little GIRLS together. Think of how many fun girlie times we'll have! YAY! YAY! YAY!
Now when we're together, just us chicks...there'll be 9 girls in one place! hahahahaha!!!

Katie said...

yeah

another maxwell midg

time to unload all of reese's things
unless you're going to dress all 4 of them alike...forever

Kelly said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for all of you....Poor Jay..He will NEVER get in bathroom !!!!

Carly said...

Congratulations!!!

THE MARIQUE FAMILY said...

congrats!!! oh my 4 girls!!

Anonymous said...

oh.dear.lord! haha Jay's not going to know what hit him during the teen years! Congrats guys.
love, bec & eric

Lisa said...

Congrats!!!I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

another punkin' head! ;)

Anonymous said...

maxwell midgets can start their own team

Jackie said...

Congratulations! Think of all the fun those 4 sisters will have.
~Jackie

Lisa said...

I can't believe you waited in traffic with the answer in your lap what a good mama...I wouldn't have been able to do it!