Happy Birthday Jay!I drove passed you running yesterday morning, I had no idea it was you until I passed you.
i was gonna send a ransom note but i decided against iti am banned from mailing jay any more literature...so this will have to doi'm wearing gloves...who am I?Mickey of course-- ur going to Disney!HAPPY BDAY straight from the po po
Jay is one of the sweetest and cutest Daddies I know!♥ you bro
Happy Birthday Eggo!♥ you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jay!
I drove passed you running yesterday morning, I had no idea it was you until I passed you.
i was gonna send a ransom note but i decided against it
i am banned from mailing jay any more literature...
so this will have to do
i'm wearing gloves...who am I?
Mickey of course-- ur going to Disney!
HAPPY BDAY straight from the po po
Jay is one of the sweetest and cutest Daddies I know!
♥ you bro
Happy Birthday Eggo!
♥ you!
Post a Comment