Thursday, October 9, 2008

Flash Forward

No, that's not Rosalie in there. Mallory is just practicing being a "big sister". Just a couple more months. Febuary 12th to be exact...at 10 am! No, my doctor is not psychic. He scheduled my c-section. In the last few days she has really been flipping and kicking. I forgot how nice it feels. Did I ever mention how much I love being pregnant? I better enjoy it while it lasts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Cute. She's going to be such a good big sister. :)

Kris said...

What a great sister. I am sure she needs no practice. How old is she?
That is so cool that you like being pregnant.

Mary S. said...

Enjoy it! It's the only time you can eat guiltlessly!

Did you read even Angelina Jolie got a "mommy tuck" after her twins. Thank God they're cute because they kill our bodies!haha!

Kelli said...

When did the most midgety Maxwell get so tall & thin???
She's gonna love baby Rosa!!!