Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Surprise

Last Friday at school the girls received their first delivery. Edible Arrangements delivered a Dora fruit basket to Mallory's classroom and a Big Bird basket to the twins' room. The girls were beaming when I picked them up and the teachers told me all about it. Today when I picked them up, we were given the empty basket to take home. This was the note that was sent along with the fruit. I thought it was pretty cute and true for the most part. Thanks Daddy!

6 comments:

Mary S. said...

What a nice Daddy:)

Carly said...

That is so sweet!!

Kelli said...

Jay is a great Daddy! All his girls(4!!!) and Jeannie are very lucky!

Kris said...

That is awesome.What a great dad. Did the school care that he did that?

Anonymous said...

Great job Jay! That was awesome for the kids that poor teacher though! LOL love Auntie Paula

Mom of 3 Boys said...

what a sweet daddy!!!!!!