Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Marini Farm

Today we went to Marini Farm in Ipswich. I was anxious to get the girls to the corn maze because I knew they would love it. I also needed to get to their marketplace because Auntie Kelli has me hooked on Honey Crisp apples. If you haven't tried them, you must find them! I don't particularly like apples but these are the best out there. We had a lot of fun with Charlie and Auntie Jenn - the twins told me they would like to call her that now :)
The last two pictures really make me laugh. Natalie was giving her best poses - without any prompting! Funny girl!

10 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

was it you saying i had done all this fall stuff and you hadnt yet? i think you caught up!

anyway never heard of those honey crisp apples...hmm!!!

Lisa said...

awww....they are soo cute!

Mary S. said...

wow,i haven't done anything this fall.
great pics and what and when are you bringing me that apple that you are talking about?haha!

Kris said...

Your girls are precious! Looks like you had tons of fun.

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

Love the pictures. This place looks alot like our "Pumpkinland" here in Maine. We are taking the kids there tomorrow. Looks like your girls had a blast! Have a great week!

Kelli said...

LOVE these Maxwell Girls! Love 'em!!!

Kelly said...

Just how cute are these girls !!! Love you guys...

Jenn said...

Awwww! That is so cute! I'd be honored to be called Auntie Jenn! Will that be a conflict though if Rosalie and Charlie ever want to date?? haha. I had fun...the butter nut squash was freakin' awesome and so were the apples. Matt made me share the turnover with him...what a pain. I should have eaten it on the way home. Next time.

Anonymous said...

isn't it too early for elfs?

Katie said...

these girls are so photogenic!!!