I've been a lazy blogger lately. I read other blogs and comment, of course, but when it comes to my own blog...zero motivation. I am exhausted. I'm hoping it's just lack of sleep (I have serious pregnancy insomnia!) and not another phase of the pregnancy where I am just tired all the time. Because that is definitely my least favorite pregnancy symptom. I've hit double digits on Rosalie's "countdown ticker" if anyone had noticed! Very exciting!
Halloween '08 was our best yet! The girls decided to be fairies. I was getting nervous because they could not make up their minds in the weeks before, but the day ran very smooth. Having the Coughlin family with us was excellent - the girls were so excited to trick or treat with cousins and the weather could not have been better! We managed to hit lots more houses than I expected (way more than last year) and the only problem we ran into was potty break logistics. The funniest part had to be Mallory. Before we could even stop the wagon and open the door, she had both legs up over the side and was like lightening up the driveway. This kid was born to trick or treat! I still laugh thinking about it! I suppose next year will be even better now that the girls got the hang of it. And little Rosalie will even be along for the ride!
4 comments:
Those girls look so beautiful in their costumes - glamorous even! So different from the costumes I am familiar with here in our house!
~Jackie
Love the new layout! Mine needs some updating soon. I've been a bad blogger lately too.
Great pics, can't vwait for Rosalie!
They look beautiful!!!I can't believe your going to have 4 soon!!!That's crazy! Can't wait to meet Rosalie!
Halloween was SOOOO much fun! Thanks for allowing us to join you guys! G-land rocked!
We miss you guys...it's been a day or two! haha
Give the kids a hug from me and I CANNOT WAIT FOR ROSALIE! She'll be mine, all mine! haaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaa!
Post a Comment